A number of projects have been defined to achieve this goal (creating a doctoral school, AgreenSkills and Erasmus Mundus) which should increase the mobility of students-researchers.
Through these projects, Agreenium’s objectives are:
- To attract talent ;
- To improve performance by involving external skills;
- To raise the profile of the French system;
- To develop Agreenium’s international culture;
- To create a scientific community supported by Agreenium
Agreenium is basing these projects on the teaching and research systems of its members:
- With nearly 80 Master’s courses and more than 15 Doctoral Schools, it covers the domains of biology, health, food, agronomy, economics and social sciences, and physics, chemistry and applied mathematics. It comes within the European teaching and research area;
- 5,700 researchers, engineers and teacher-researchers;
- Outstanding experimental resources: technological platforms, experimental units, observatories and field networks. These resources allow investigation at every level, from the molecule to production and the environment, and are found within highly complementary environments in France, French overseas territories and worldwide, through established partnerships.